Wool Carpet Cleaning
Wool Carpet Cleaning
Portland – Oregon City – Lake Oswego – West Linn – Gresham – Sandy – Milwaukie OR
If you’ve invested in beautiful wool carpet or a wool rug, chances are you want to keep it as pristine as it was the first day you had it in your home. Wool rugs and carpet have soft fibers that provide comfort, come in a variety of attractive designs, and are most popular for their durability. With proper maintenance, wool styles can last for a long time—this is why it’s important to enlist professional carpet cleaners. The specialists at Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning can ensure your wool carpeting will last a long time and look brand-new with our deep cleaning services.
DIY Wool Carpet Care
While you should leave the deep-cleaning to the professionals, there are three main things you can do to help keep your wool carpets clean between appointments:
- Shake it out: If you have a wool rug, a simple way to rid of dust and debris is to take it outside and whack at it with a broom or rug beater.
- Vacuuming: Regular, thorough vacuuming at least once a week will remove dust and dirt particles before they become embedded in your wool carpet. Be sure to use an upright cleaner with attachments suitable for wool carpeting.
- Spot & spill removal: Acting quickly when you spill something on your carpet is crucial. Researching the best cleaning materials and always having them on-hand will help stains from becoming permanent.
Get a Free Carpet Cleaning Estimate or Schedule Service!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 15 minutes or less!
Call Your Local Carpet Cleaners
Beyond basic care, it’s essential to have your wool carpets or rugs professionally cleaned to help with their longevity. Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning provides outstanding services that will keep your wool carpeting looking its best for years to come.
Our wool carpet cleaning services include:
- Shampoo: For wool-style carpets, an aerosol foam shampoo can be used to clean small areas. This shampoo takes less time to dry than liquid shampoo.
- Dry extraction: Dry shampoos with absorbent powder or particles are helpful in removing dirt and dust.
- Steam cleaning: Also known as spray extraction, this is especially useful for carpets in need of some serious deep-cleaning action.
Professional Wool Carpet Cleaning
We know that deep-cleaning your carpet can be a daunting task, which is why you should call a professional to help. Using an experienced carpet cleaner will ensure your wool-style carpets are protected and thoroughly cleaned. Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning uses the best equipment designed for effective, gentle cleaning that will extend the life of your wool carpet. Call us today to set up an appointment with our staff of carpet cleaning specialists!
Here at Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery, we believe that having a clean home should be simple. Our staff of carpet cleaning specialists has the expertise and professionalism to keep your home fresh, clean, and safe for all of your loved ones. Call (503) 505-3565 to schedule your carpet deep cleaning today!
Same Day & Next Day Appointments often available.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – ask about our Stain Removal Guarantee!