Pet Stain Removal
Carpet Cleaning for Pet Stains
Portland – Oregon City – Lake Oswego – West Linn – Gresham – Sandy – Milwaukie OR
Every pet comes with its own unique scent–and its own unique set of odors! No matter how well you clean your home, your beloved pet may be the reason for that subtle odor grabbing at your nose. Your pet can also leave behind hair, dirt, and dander which can easily settle into your carpet. Don’t let odors left behind by your pet become a problem–call Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning!
Removing Urine Stains From Your Carpet
Pets leave behind lots of stains as they grow up and live in your home. The most common problem pet owners is urine, and knowing how to remove urine stains from carpet can be challenging! Here are just a few reasons why you should have your carpets professionally treated after you pet has an accident:
- Urine can easily soak into any type of flooring, making it increasingly difficult to remove.
- If left improperly cleaned, urine can even leave lasting damages to the floor beneath.
- Urine travels through the fibers of carpeting and contaminates the backing of the carpet as well as the flooring underneath.
- Old urine stains give off offensive and unpleasant odors.
Our Process for Pet Stain Removal
- We dry-vacuum the carpet to remove any loose dirt.
- We use our self-contained carpet cleaners to apply our cleaning solution to the carpet, deep-cleaning any dirt, odors, or stains.
- We use absorbent pads to lift away additional dirt, stains, and odors.
- In the final step of the process, we groom the carpet fibers to ensure your carpet looks as good as possible.
- Your carpet will be fresh, dry, and ready to go in an hour!
Don’t leave those pet stains a minute longer. Waiting too long can cause in unnecessary damage to your floors, carpets, and home!
Professional Pet Odor Removal with Heaven’s Best
The floor cleaning specialists at Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning rid your home of stains and odors quickly and efficiently, returning your carpet to its natural, vibrant state.
- Our staff of professional pet stain cleaners provide excellent customer service.
- We use completely self-contained carpet cleaners. The equipment is small, portable, and does not need hoses or a water source to operate.
- We utilize low-moisture carpet cleaning techniques that keep the drying time to a minimum.
- Our signature cleaners are pet, child, and earth-friendly!
Here at Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery, we believe that having a clean home should be simple. Our staff of carpet cleaning specialists has the expertise and professionalism to keep your home fresh, clean, and safe for all of your loved ones. Call (503) 505-3565 today to schedule your pet stain and odor removal!
Same Day & Next Day Appointments often available.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – ask about our Stain Removal Guarantee!