PORTLAND – OREGON CITY – LAKE OSWEGO – WEST LINN – GRESHAM – SANDY – MILWAUKIE OR
- Residential Carpet Cleaning Service
- High Rise Apartment & Condo Carpet Cleaning
- Property Management and Loft Carpet Cleaning
- Vacant Home Carpet Cleaning Services
- Move In & Move Out Carpet Cleaning
- Houseboat and Yacht Carpet Cleaning
Carpet cleaning is one service where seeing truly is believing, and in the case of Heaven's Best, a carpet cleaning is enough to make a true believer out of you! Dirt, stains, odor, soil—it's simply no match for the Heaven's Best low moisture, dry-in-one-hour cleaning method. Add to that a cleaning solution that's safe for people, pets, and the environment and you may end up feeling as though you're walking on a cloud.
Powered by a dry vacuum system, our crew's first step is to remove dirt and loose soil throughout the entire area. Next, we put our exclusive non-toxic cleaning solution to work as it penetrates deep into carpet fibers and gently loosens trapped dirt and tough stains. At this point in the process, we utilize a powerful floor cleaning machine, complete with absorbent pads, in order to lift away soil and moisture. Finally, we groom the carpet fibers to look and feel like new.
The result is a cleaner, healthier home and business. That's because a Heaven's Best cleaning transforms your environment so that, in addition to looking and smelling better, it feels better too! It's a clean that speaks for itself. It's a clean that may have you feeling as though you're walking on a cloud, a tradition we've been perfecting since 1983!
The Heaven's Best Difference
- Dry in One Hour!
- Safe for Pets and Children
- Best Smelling Results in the Country
- Complete and Lasting Deep Clean
Have Your Carpets Professionally Cleaned About Once a Year
While cleaning your carpet is important, from a good house keeping perspective, there are a variety of reasons to have the carpet in your home cleaned on a regular basis.
First, there's a lot of dust in your home, from a multitude of sources. Dust will get captured by the carpet, which can help keep the air in your home cleaner. However, just like any type of air filter, the carpet needs to be cleaned often so that the dust that has been caught by the carpet gets removed. This allows the carpet to better capture dust in the future, which in turn makes the air in your home cleaner.
In addition, carpets need to be cleaned on a regular basis to maintain their lifespan. When you take care of and keep your carpet clean, it'll last longer. That's why it's important to have a professional carpet cleaner come into your home about once a year.
Only having the floors cleaned once a year may not be enough for your business. If you're in need of a floor cleaner for your company, we do offer routine maintenance options. Please give us a call.
We are so sure of our process that we promise that you will get results. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will do whatever we can to satisfy you. We will work with you to ensure your satisfaction. Heaven's Best isn't just our company's name, it's how we strive to treat you.
What to Expect
When we arrive at your home, we'll make sure that you agree with the services being provided. We'll then move any furniture to provide a thorough, deep cleaning. However, some furniture cannot be moved, such as entertainment centers or beds.
To start cleaning, we pre-vacuum the entire floor. This is an important step that allows us to pickup any loose dirt that's on the carpet. Next we'll apply our low-moisture citrus based cleaning solution to the carpet. Our cleaning solution does not use harsh chemicals. All active ingredients are safe for pets, people, and the environment. Plus, because it's low moisture, we don't use very much water and don't have waste water to get rid of. Once our solution is applied, any dirt or grime will break down, allowing us to pick it up with our powerful cleaning equipment. If there are any areas that need special attention, we apply our cleaner a second time and remove both the cleaner and grime with our cleaning machines.
When we're done cleaning, we'll move the furniture back. We also place small pads under the legs of furniture to prevent rust from forming and transferring onto the carpet as it dries.
The last step we take is to rake the carpet with a unique carpet rake. This helps the carpet fibers stand up, the carpet dries faster, and will help make your carpet look like new.
In Between Cleaning Recommendations
Routine carpet cleaning is important, but to keep your carpet clean, you should vacuum regularly.
Vacuuming Best Practices:
- Move it back and forth a few times over the same area, then move it to the right or left to continue on to the next area.
- Be sure to clean along the edges and high traffic areas more thoroughly because these are the areas that attract the most dirt and dust.
- Carpet manufacturers actually recommend vacuuming at least once a week.
Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning Process
Water extraction carpet cleaning has been the standard for decades, but more carpet cleaning professionals are turning to low moisture carpet cleaning. Because of updated technology and new techniques, your carpets can be dry in under an hour!
Heaven’s Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning has developed our own process for low moisture carpet cleaning, and it allows us to provide an unparalleled level of service. We’ve streamlined our process into five simple steps:
1) We thoroughly vacuum to loosen any high level debris, using a high-powered industrial vacuum.
2) We then lightly mist your carpet with hospital-grade cleaner. We allow this cleaner to sit on your carpet for a few minutes, allowing it to dissolve any surface stains. If there are any heavier stains, we will apply a special-formulated deep cleaner as well.
3) Then we’ll use an orbital carpet cleaning machine outfitted with special cotton carpet cleaning pads. These pads, when used in conjunction with our orbital cleaner, are designed to gently scrub carpet fibers.
4) We then “rake” your carpet with a stiff carpet tool designed to lift the carpet fibers back into an upright position. This process can help restore the look and feel of the carpet pile in high-traffic areas where the carpet has been matted down.
Here at Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning we believe that having a clean home should be simple. Our staff of carpet cleaning specialists has the expertise and professionalism to keep your home fresh, clean, and safe for all of your loved ones.
Move In & Move Out Carpet Cleaning
The perfect time to have every floor cleaned, sanitized, and deodorized is right before moving into your new home. It gets rid of lingering bacteria, mold, germs, or other allergens that can cause health issues for you and your family. Hardwood floors need to be polished, and tile floors must be thoroughly cleaned to remove the dirt and debris from the grout.
If you are moving out of a rental or planning to place your home up for sale, the carpeting, hardwood floors, or tile need to look their best. You will get a better return on deposit funds and an improved chance of finding a buyer quickly if you take the time to have our expert floor technicians clean the flooring surfaces. All of our cleaning products and processes are gentle on the surfaces and restorative to the look and feel of your floors. Move out carpet cleaning is also perfect for rental property owners and those listing property on sites such as Airbnb. Our services will completely refresh the floors to prepare for new tenants or guests.
Contact us at Heaven’s Best if you need professional floor cleaning for a vacant home, move-in, or a move-out. We offer affordable services throughout the Portland OR area.
Houseboat and Yacht Carpet Cleaning Process
Heaven’s Best’s Dry-In-One-Hour carpet cleaning removes soil and stains in your boat that other cleaners leave behind.
- We dry-vacuum the carpet to remove any loose dirt.
- We use our self-contained carpet cleaners to apply our cleaning solution to the carpet, deep-cleaning any dirt, odors, or stains.
- We use absorbent pads to lift away additional dirt, stains, and odors.
- In the final step of the process, we groom the carpet fibers to ensure your carpet looks as good as possible.
- Your carpet will be fresh, dry, and ready to go in an hour!
You will LOVE the feel of your clean carpet under your feet, and you’ll have piece of mind knowing that the dirt is gone and your houseboat carpets are clean and healthy again. Our carpet cleaning process is unique, proven, and 100% guaranteed!